Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been tagged by Alycia!

The idea is as soon as you get the challenge to take pictures of these items immediatley. No cleaning up allowed. Thanks Alycia!



The Fridge

Favorite Room
(This is where we spend the most time...I hate the chandelier though)
What the kids are doing.

Favorite shoes. (Looks like I need a new pair!)

Self Portrait
(Hey...it's late! Cut me some slack.)



Dream Vacation
(I would love to travel to Italy, they have so much history there, the colloseum, Sistine chapel...)

My Closet
(Looks like I need to do some Spring cleaning...too bad we are at the end of summer. Guess we will have to wait until next year.)
Laundry Room
(I don't have a laundry room, this is my garage. But it is definitely on the wish list for when we get a house!)

The Toilet
(Thank goodness the last one who used it remembered to flush!)


Well, I hope you all enjoyed it. Now it is your turn.
The Five People I tag are
Jessica, Kyra, Britta, Jennifer, & Katie.
Can't wait to see the posts on your blogs.